Enoteca Sileno currently employs a team of over 25 people across the various branches of the business including administration, sales & marketing, retail, and a distribution centre. For over 70 years we have been one of the leading importers and distributors of finest quality regional Italian foods and wine in Australia. There are now a few great opportunities to be part of this passionate and dynamic business for the right candidates.
NOW HIRING - RETAIL SHOWROOM ASSISTANT - CASUAL
We are seeking a well-presented, well-spoken individual who is passionate and knowledgeable about wine. A person with strong customer service and a passion for quality foods & wines will suit this position. This casual position involves working Saturdays in the retail showroom assisting clients with the choice of their Italian wines, beers & spirits.
The responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Stock maintenance of all wine and food products presented in the showroom
- Sales of wine and food products with a high level of customer service
- Visual merchandising and store presentation
- Keeping the shop looking orderly and tidy
- Delivery of an exceptional in-store experience for our customers
- Utilisation of the point-of-sale system, including cash/credit card transactions
- Computer (word processing, Internet) proficiency in a Windows-based environment
- You have a positive, can-do attitude
- Attention to detail is second nature
- You are an excellent communicator
- You remain calm under stress and can multi-task efficiently
Key Selection Criteria
- 2-3 years retail experience, with emphasis on customer service
- At least intermediate knowledge of wine
- Passion for Italian culture and cuisine
- Current RSA
- WSET certificate (level 2 minimum), or similar
- Italian language skills
If you have the passion and experience for this opportunity, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit a resume and cover letter in confidence, specifically addressing the key selection criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org